WE ARE OPEN!!!
NO BOOKING NEEDED!
We are back and are settling into our new normal! We still have plenty of tables both inside and out so there is no need to make a booking, just swing by and we will find you a table. This has really sped up our seating people and we haven't had to turn anyone away yet! If you are a large group please email email@example.com and we will see how we can accomodate you within the guidelines (see below).
We have been working hard on making our re-opening as safe as possible for staff and customers alike. We are adapting as fast as we can to make the smoothest safest way to work. Our online ordering system is finding its feet and is getting better and better! Our new menu is finding its groove with some terrific new burgers, great vegan options and some amazing desserts appearing. Sunday roasts are back along side our 'all day' menu and you can view our up-to-date live menu from 11.30am each day through our website ordering link to see what is on (don't order till you have a table though!)
Some of the changes you will find are
- You will be greeted at the door and shown to a table which we ask you to remain at as much as possible. We have instigated a one way system through the pub to help the flow. If you need to queue outside please queue along the Forest road towards Tesco so we don’t collide with Wynwoods queue!
- A new online ordering system where you will be able to view the menu via our website and order directly to your table number (no more carrying bottles and spoons to tables!) Ordering can still be done at the bar if needed but we would much prefer contactless payment.
- Group sizes are restricted to two households, either inside or out. Outside you can have groups from multiple households but with a maximum of 6 guests. Please make sure your group complies with the current restrictions and request an outside table if needed. In the event of rain we will move you inside if we have the space AND you can comply with restrictions, this may mean separating your group.
- We have hand sanitiser in various places, including on entry for your use and have increased our cleaning schedule focusing on touch points.
- Doors will remain open as much as possible to help ventilation and minimise contact points.
- You will be asked for you contact details in case they are needed for track and trace, we ask that at least one member of your party text your full name to our dedicated mobile (not very smart) phone which will automatically record your visit date and time.
- Kids colouring will still be available with a limited selection that we ask you to take the top sheet from, however we have had to put away the sharing pencils for now, we have some coloured pencils packs that you can ask for at the bar. Please have things on hand to help your little ones remain at the table.
- DJs, bands and our much loved quiz are on hold for now.
- At busy times we may need to ask for your table back after 2 hours.
Please bear with us as we find our way with our new system.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!